Tuesday, November 4, 2014

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas...



If you watched my last vlog than you know... 
I'm starting to decorate for Christmas. 

It was all I could do to wait until November 1st to pull the first "Christmas" box out from storage, and I can't wait any longer.

Our holiday party is the first weekend in December which means I have only one month to deck the halls.  Time to get started!!

Also, I'm happy to announce the winner of my It's Paperwhite Time Giveaway:

Congratulations to Jacqueline L!! Please email me at: Mathews.Liz@gmail.com to set up shipping details. 

I have another giveaway planned for next week so be sure to watch my YouTube channel for details.

Oh, and I should also mention that I am planning another HUGE giveaway- similar to October 2011, and I'm sure you want to check that out, too! Those details will also be announced on my YouTube channel.







1 comments:

Maureen said...

Congrats Jacqueline L! I'm happy to write I found some paperwhites at my grocery store and took a chance with them. I have them growing in an old FTD copper pot. Thank you for this inspiration Liz.


Instagram