Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hello Friends

Hi, remember me? Remember when I was a regular blogger? Yeah, me too.  I miss those days and hope to be getting back to them sooner than later. Life (just like most peoples) is insanely busy and I'm finding that there just aren't enough hours in the day.  I know you know how that goes... 


In addition to regular duties I've also been working on a huge project that I'll be debuting soon. It's big, it's life changing, it's creative and will make all of you stitches out there very happy :) I can't wait to share it with all of you!


Hope you're all having a great weekend!

2 comments:

Connie said...

That photo is lovely, it takes me back to Indiana. You can take the girl out of the Midwest, but you can't take the Midwest out of the girl. Best wishes on your new project, looking forward to seeing your big reveal. Connie :)

Laurie said...

Ooh, I can't wait to hear more! We'll be here when you have more time...


Instagram